Big Fish player ratings
Download and play Jewel Quest II game
Jewel Quest II — ★ 3.8/5 · 17 reviews
Source: Big Fish Games customer reviews. Checked 26 September 2026; ratings may change. Original article and publication date retained.
Africa, 1944. Join Professor Pack on the ultimate jewel matching adventure across the world's richest continent. Rearrange precious relics to turn tiles into gold as you advance through relentlessly challenging puzzles. The wilds of the safari, the history of the Zimbabwe ruins, and the majesty of Victoria Falls await your discovery. Filled with puzzles of skill, treasure, and twists, Jewel Quest II is the adventure you've been waiting for.
Comments
If I'm at 200, and waste time playing the high ones, and I win, my score doesn't increase.
If I dump them and only play those around 100, and win, my score goes up.
Why won't the computer let me get much past 200? When I get there, I get a 100 player, but the computer makes me lose. Why?