ZHEKE’S GAME JOURNALMystery Club.
From Zheke’s game journal

Big City Adventure: San Francisco

Big Fish player ratings

Big City Adventure - San Francisco — ★ 3.2/5 · 27 reviews

Source: Big Fish Games customer reviews. Checked 26 September 2026; ratings may change. Original article and publication date retained.

Big City Adventure - San Francisco — game screenshotHey! Its the right time to join the Big City Adventure treasure hunt and search for thousands of cleverly hidden items.You will travel to all the most famous (and not so famous) locations around the cosmopolitan city of San Francisco. Discover 60 fascinating and obscure facts about San Francisco and it's history, plus, earn 60 cool mementos from the 20 amazing locations you'll visit. Big City Adventure is a great beginning to a new series of hidden object games.

View game on Big Fish

Big City Adventure: San Francisco full version features:

  • Thousands of objects to find.
  • Exciting mini-games to master.
  • Beautiful sound and graphics.

    Big City Adventure: San Francisco screenshots:

    Screenshot: Big City Adventure: San Francisco Screenshot: Big City Adventure: San Francisco Screenshot: Big City Adventure: San Francisco

     

  • Comments

    Anonymous said…
    Anyone get passed level 15 yet??? I can't figure it out....
    Unknown said…
    I have completed this game twice. Each time you have some different objects to find. It is a great game. I am curious to see what the next version will be like.
    Unknown said…
    Yes I have...twice...each time there are some different objects. What are you having problems with?

    Search This Blog