ZHEKE’S GAME JOURNALMystery Club.
From Zheke’s game journal

Mystery P.I.: The Vegas Heist

mystery pi the vegas heist — game screenshot

Search Big Fish: mystery pi the vegas heist

Mystery P.I. - The Vegas Heist brings you to the flashiness and glamor of Las Vegas where the heist of the century has just took place. About a billion in hard currency was sneaked from the Department of State* freshest gambling casino the day before its grand opening. The casino has hired you to find& bring back the money before the doors open the next day. Speed up - you just have sixteen hours to bring back the cash back to the gambling casino!

Look up for over 2300 smartly hidden objects in twenty-five interesting Vegas locations. Two addictive styles to play: Vegas Heist mode & Unlimited Seek & Find mode. Gather altogether the hidden Keys & Poker Chips for bonus points and to unlock the bonus mode. Detect the clues, figure out the Vegas Heist. Version 1.0.0.3 includes general advances to the game.

Our verdict: quality and interesting hidden object game to play. Developers did their best.

Mystery P.I.: The Vegas Heist hidden object game full version features:
  • Investigate Vegas
  • Great art and story
  • Unique mini-games

Mystery P.I.: The Vegas Heist [genrename] game screenshots:

mystery pi the vegas heist — game screenshot mystery pi the vegas heist — game screenshot

Comments

Search This Blog