Hi, guys. Sometimes, my readers leave very useful tips and tricks in comments. Today we publish STEW LIST for Virtual Villagers the lost children. Im really are not deeply into this game, so I'm wondering what are that numbers? Who knows, are they useful?
- There is no matter in the order in which the food/water/or herbs are added.
- A-emits a rainbow, clears the nose and throat with its spiciness 123, 234
- B- no emission, makes the villagers dance with a burst of energy 156
- C-emits white dots, makes the villagers feel healthier 456
- D-emits green smoke and is inedible 114, 246, 245, 345, 145, 134, 146, 346
- E-has no emission, makes the villagers thirsty 124, 224
- F-has no emission, makes the villagers pee 125
- G-emits white dots, makes the villagers horny if the opposite sex is nearby 665
- H-has no emission, makes the villagers healthier 223, 225, 111, 112, 113, 116, 126, 221, 256, 136, 235, 236
- I-no emission, very spicy 135, 115
- J-emits white dots and gives off a sweet smell 356
- K-gives off white stars, and allows the villagers to go without breathing for a while 664
- L-no emission, makes the villagers jumpy due to being allergic to the stew 222, 226
By the way, if you want to participate in this blog and become one of its authors, just drop me an e-mail to email@example.com with a short story about yourself. You can also submit your stories to my e-mail directly.